AngelStoryz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Problems

Go down

Common Problems Empty Common Problems

Post by Jamez Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 am

Where do I download AngelStoryz and the Maplestory v.62 client?
Bang. Click Here!

When I try to run "AngelStoryz.exe", a pop up says that I do not have the "ijl15.dll" file.
Download and install v.62, drag the AngelStoryz.exe client to the folder where you installed your v.62.
If you've done that and it still says this, Click Here!

A pop up claims that "npkcrypt.dll" cannot be found.
Bang, Click Here.

Your AngelStoryz.exe client disappeared randomly or right after I downloaded it.

Disable your anti-virus or turn it off so that AngelStoryz.exe client will not be deleted. It is not a virus. If the problem persists, make the AngelStoryz.exe file an exception or have the anti-virus program ignore or exclude the file from auto-deletion.

When you run the AngelStoryz.exe client, it starts to run the program, then exits to a black screen
You might have another version of Maplestory installed besides v.62. Make sure the MadStory.exe file is placed in the folder you have installed your v.62 files into. If you have done so, make sure your v.62 files are in a separate folder than your other versions of Maplestory.

You click the AngelStoryz.exe client but nothing happens.
Close whatever other Maplestory programs you have open and try again.

Thanks, Jamez.
Jamez
Jamez
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum